Friday, October 26, 2012

Drake's New Job

Sorry I realized I never really updated much last time I posted so here we go! Drake ended up getting a job at the hospital and currently is loving it and come to find out the ADHD kid loves the adrenalin WHO knew that Drake loved running around!! Ha ha he makes me laugh!! He is currently working on his bachelors and will continue till he has his NP! I am so proud of him and love him so much! As for me I am almost done with third semester YEAH! I am loving this semester and I found the field of nursing I want to go into so that was really exciting!! I am only have 5 weeks left of school and I can hardly wait fourth semester here I come and then RN I will be!! YEAH!!!

2 comments:

  1. You two are amazing! When life settles down let me know! We need to do lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we really need to get together sorry girl I get done with class the first of Decemeber for the semester so I will call you and we will do lunch k! COngrats on baby girl what names are you guys thinking about!!!

    ReplyDelete