Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Update

So Drake and I have had the most amazing summer so many wonderful things are happening in our family. First Drake graduated from nursing school, he also passed his test and now is an official RN, and he also is currently in the PCA program at the hospital (keeping my fingers crossed to see where he ends up). Craziest thing for me to get used to was his first day on the floor when he left with a stethoscope around his neck and a badge with his picture and RN underneath. Sorry to get all emotional but I can't tell you how proud I am of him and all he has accomplished. He is one of the hardest working people I know he works ten fold for everything he has in life.I am so lucky to have him in my life and be married to him. Secondly I officially passed second semester and third semester is just around the corner. Can't wait till I am finished I am looking forward to being done and finishing my degree. Drake and I can't wait to really get our life going it sounds silly but its been a long time coming. I love you Drake and I am so proud of you for being the person you set out to be and for accomplishing all that you have I can't wait to see what the future holds!!!Love you

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats Drake! You guys are both amazing! It was so fun seeing you at the hospital being all professional! Love ya girl! And yes! Lets get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shakari- We live in Central and I teach preschool for Headstart! We need to get together and catch up!

    ReplyDelete