Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Pjs


this is my adorable cousin Jett!In his adorable PJS!!



So my grandma decided to buy all the grandkids pjs and have them open them up on Christmas Eve! All the kids opened up there gifts and had to try on their pjs. I got a few pics of the grandkids trying on pjs and it was pretty funny! The older kids moaned and the young ones loved it! My youngest cousin Jett was so excited to try on his pjs he would not even take his clothes off first he just put them on over the top! He was laughing and running around saying he had reindeer on his pjs. (Come to find out they were just your average dog pjs but hey they were cool!) After all the kids got there pjs on Grandma wanted individual family pics! It was really cute but the funniest part was Jett had to be in everyones family picture and than when Grandma told him to stand with his own family he throw himself on the ground! So yeah Jett was in everyones family picture but his own! HAHA! I love my family and they make me laugh so hard! Thanks guys for another memorable Christmas I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment