Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Pj night extended






So after we went to my grandma we headed back to Drake parents to sleep for the night! But of course we did not get out of the pj night! Drake's mom and dad bought us pjs. But oh NO THEY WERE NOT JUST YOUR AVERAGE PJS I GOT FOOTY PJS! Yeah Yeah Yeah! I love footy pjs they are my favorite! They not only were footy pjs they were ducky footy pjs and that makes them the best!! Yes Drake I realized that we are still kids at heart but I think that Christmas is the time to reconnect with the inner child!! HAHA! Drake and I look so silly!

1 comment:

  1. Footy p.j's are the best! My mom got me some one year! I sure miss you. I hope you and Drake are doing well. I will be home for my semester break at the end of April and would love to see you if you're in town. Tell Drake hello for me. Love you!

    p.s. Your hair is so cute! I love the cut and the color. Looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete