Sunday, May 1, 2011

4 months behind

ok so I am like way behind on posting I can't keep up! So yeah pretty much my New Years goal of keeping up on my blog is shattered but on the bright side some of my other New Years goals are not! Yeah! So to update everyone on what Drake and I have been doing since Christmas (oh my I can't believe its May and I haven't posted since Christmas)! Drake only has one more week of school! He is studying really hard for his upcoming final! Drake is also a year into school which means he only has a year left for his nursing degree! Yeah Drake! I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished! He also has gotten A's so far in all his classes! I am proud of him he is so good at everything he does! He is amazing and I am so lucky he picked me! I am so excited to be with him forever!
I have been a busy little bee trying to get everything taken care of for my schooling which is at a snails pace right now but hey its coming along. I will post pictures later this week! Sorry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment