Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Fun Weekend of Sorts!!!!

So I got the amazing pleasure of taking care of my sisters over the weekend!!! We had such a good time and I think I learned a lot of things this weekend as well!
1. I am not even close to being ready for parenthood ( let alone take care of a teenager way scary) !!!
2. Drake is good at dealing with kids and can keep them laughing till there about to cry.
3. Drake can keep his head in stressful situations better than I can!
4. Shawnee will make a really good parent!
5. Shaylee kissed Derek on my watch ( thats what I mean I suck as a parent)!!HAHA!!!
One main thing I learned was that kids will be kids! Drake and I definetely need a little bit of time to be a parent!! My fear is that I won't be able to enforce new rules!!! I also now believe PAPA SCOTT when he says KIDS ARE OVERRATED!!!
I love my sisters and all in all it was a great weekend and we really did have a good time!! Love you guys!! Thanks for the quick training on parenthood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment