Friday, December 9, 2011

FINISHED AT LAST

It is offical Drake and I have completed are our first and third semester of School hurray!! Drake and I both official passed our classes and we could not be happier! So Drake will move on to his fourth and final semester of nursing school! And I am moving on up to my second semester! Now both Drake and I can breathe for a few weeks until it starts again!! Sorry for not keeping everyone up to date but honestly Drake and I love everyone but life is so crazy right now. So I apologize right now if you have called or texted me and I have not responded life is NUTS!! but good!! To also give everyone a heads up Drake will be applying for nursing jobs in May can you believe it I hope we can find him a job wish us luck cause I am afraid we might need all the PRAYERS AND HELL MARY'S we can get!! Merry Christmas to everyone hope you enjoy the holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing!!! That's the BEST feeling huh!:) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is, "Good Luck!" The last semester of nursing school was not nice for me! And I'll pray for you Drake to get a job! I take boards tomorrow and know what you mean. Shakari, I'm so glad you both made it into nursing school. I miss you so much and wish you both the very best!

    ReplyDelete