Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Family Reunion

So after Richfield we headed up to Bear Lake to go to a family reunion we had fun we got to go ride around the lake on a bicycle thing! We also got to play minute to win it games and we got to see a lot of extended family! We really had fun and it was exciting to be with everyone!Drake and I got to experience what living in a college dorm would have been like and how bunch beds felt! HAHA!!! Sorry small inside joke!!


Drake had fun with all the kids he babysat a lot while we were there but I don't know if you would call it that more like one kid playing with another!
We played minute to win it games which was funny to watch Drake, my mom, and my cousin Weston play it was a really good time!


My mom tried to play for a while but she chickened out later on when it came to the skittles contest!However she did a great job better than I would have done! Way to go mom!!





Drake had cookie all over his face!!


Drake really got into the games!!

Drake and Weston balancing their sodas on the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment